Service Agreement for Business Address
EAST COUNTY BUSINESS CENTER
SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR BUSINESS ADDRESS
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The East County Business Center offers a variety of services. The services are broken into business packages including:
Business Address / Business Address + Telephone Answering / Professional Executive Shared Offices.
The below listed RULES AND REGULATIONS do not pertain to each package.
l. HOURS OF OPERATION:
The offices will be open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday. Friday hours are 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Air Conditioning/Heating will be provided from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The following Holidays will be observed: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Lincoln’s Birthday, Presidents’ Day, Cèsar Chàvez Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, The Friday following Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day. We will close at 12:00 noon on New Year’s Eve. We will close at 12:00 noon on Good Friday.
The building may also close on additional holidays and special events. These dates are typically when banks & courts are closed.
2. UTILITIES: Normal electrical utilities will be provided during normal building hours. Tenants are requested to please help conserve energy by turning off lights etc. when not in use. Failure to do so after notification will result in additional fees to tenant. To maintain a comfortable temperature in all offices, thermostat settings should not be changed except by building management.
3. JANITORIAL: Office janitorial services will be provided to each office and the building as a whole approximately twice each week.
4. RECEPTIONIST: A receptionist will be on duty during hours of operation to receive clients and visitors, mail, messages and deliveries.
5. TELEPHONE ANSWERING SERVICE: Telephone answering service will be available during the hours of operation to answer calls and direct calls and messages to tenants or to Voice Mail. Tenants whose service package includes it will be issued a telephone number upon tenancy. Tenants who wish to use a previous outside phone numbers may call forward their line to the new number. Tenants will be issued a long distance call code. Long distance call charges will be billed monthly.
6. MAIL SERVICE: Incoming mail will be received and then distributed to mail boxes. A $10.00 fee will be charged for lost mailbox keys.
7. PHOTOCOPYING & PRINTING: The photocopy machine is available for use at any time on a first come first serve basis. Copies will be charged at the rate of .08 per copy. Copy charges will be added to monthly FEES fee. Tenants whose package includes it will be given a copy code. Discounts for regular copy volumes may be negotiated. Additional copy code numbers are available upon request.
8. CONFERENCE ROOM: Use of the conference room is provided on a time available basis by reservation only. Management reserves the right to limit total conference time. Conference room schedule is located online at www.eastcountybiz.com. Please check schedule before use or arranging meetings.
9. FACSIMILE (FAX): Service Use (619) 442-7439 The FAX machine is available for use during normal operation hours. The FAX machine is located at the receptionist station. Please ask all senders to include a cover sheet or clear identification on the first page so we may identify whom the document is for. A fee of $.05 will be charged for each fax.
10. KEYS/SECURITY: Tenants whose package includes after hour access will be issued a building access code. For security purposes management may change the code at any time. Tenants will be notified prior to any change. When working outside normal hours of operation please keep all exterior doors locked. Please double check that doors are locked when departing. Building management reserves the right to lock the elevator after hours of operation to ensure security, if necessary.
11. PARKING: Parking is permitted for day use only. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed away at owner’s expense
12. RESTROOMS: Restrooms are available on the main (2nd) floor of the building for use by tenants and clients.
13. PICTURES/FIXTURES: Tenants are requested to use small nails on walls rather than stick on picture holders. Please check with management before using molly bolts or larger nails/screws. Tenants are not permitted to put up wallpaper or paneling of any kind without prior written consent of the building management.
14. DIRECTORY SIGNS: Tenants will be listed on the entry lobby directory board for signage of their suite/business. Tenants may coordinate with building management for individual temporary door signage which shall be paid for by tenants.
15. MONTHLY BILLING/DEPOSIT REFUNDS: FEES and any other charges agreed to in advance due at the beginning of the month for the current month. Fees received after the 10th day of the month shall include a late fee of 10% of the total amount due.
16. TERMINATION AND DEPOSIT REFUNDS: Notice of termination is required 30 days in advance. FEES are to be paid at the beginning of the month through the date of termination providing a prior written notice has been received by management and all other terms and conditions of the lease are current and in compliance. Deposits are never to be used as a FEES offset. In addition, because telephone and other services are billed for the preceding month, a final billing will be issued for any other charges for the current month.
17. SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.